Monday, 10 September 2012

Just a peek!

 
Nothing has happened with Netherton these past few weeks as I wait for my trip to Miniatura at the end of the month when I can stock up on accessories for The Laundry.
 
In the meantime, and while the Butler is concerning himself with household duties, I see he's left his door open............
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Love the room and the photo!

    Have a great time at Minitura! :o)))

    Michelle :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irene, you are SUCH a TEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I half expect Jeeves to swoop in at any moment, mixing cocktails and spouting wisdom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Irene,
    This is just cruel! What did we ever do to you that you should make us suffer like this?
    Be a pal...show us more...it looks amazing!!! and I can't wait to see more.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  5. The door is open just enough for me to see that nice floor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Irene, this is Such a Teaser!!! I can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful scene seen through the open door. It looks so real, it's like a picture from Downtown Abbey.
    I hope you will find great new miniatures at Miniatura.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha! You'll have to wait! Not long though - just a couple of weeks.

    Genevieve - thank you. The new series of Downton starts this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Irene,

    you sure know how to keep us in suspense. I love the red brick floor and those letters waiting to be opened, I can't wait to see more, lets hope you don't keep us waiting to long.

    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Irene! I am a follower of your time, but I never had time to read all the posts. Now I did and I enjoyed it very much. I love what I do and I promise to read your other blog. A link, Bromley Craft, was useful, so thank you. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hell Irene! What a fabulous blog this is & what a wonderful project Netherton is! Am off to make a cuppa & then sit down & catch up on all the posts I have missed! Can't wait to see what goodies you bought at Miniatura! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That should of read "Hello Irene"! Lol! x

    ReplyDelete