Sunday, 31 March 2013

More Butler's Pantry

Now that my little Emporium is finished I can get back to working on the bigger projects.

This is the inside of the door (fourth wall) and I've tried to decorate it with items that would fit with both the Laundry and the Butler's Pantry - if I was a small person standing inside looking towards it!


I still need to add a few more bits but I'm pleased with the way it looks at the moment.

12 comments:

  1. It looks amazing Irene, really authentic! I love the pieces of furniture you made yourself - they go so well in the room & those little items at the 'brushing station' are absolutely wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work,Irene! It looks so authentic. I also love the items at the brushing station and I love your little sink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cette pièce est très réussie. J'aime beaucoup l'ambiance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely, Irene; I like the combination of the fresh white sink and the warm,stained wood. Hugs,Liduina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see a very practical mini space that a doll can just come into and work.
    :-) great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really nice. I like the window that's a nice touch. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a very beautiful space. I love your brown color. It is very warm and whole-building. It is a space where you do sense that this can be lots of activities for the benefit of hustes residents. Beautifully made​​.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work! I love the detail of the top hat with the brush.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love that you have added furniture to the fourth wall Irene. I've seen this done a few times and I plan to do it to my own. It just adds that extra bit of realism and finishes everything off beautifully.

    Great work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Irene,
    Your Butler's Pantry is just perfect. Your rooms are always just right and you can see the butler working in there.
    It is just ebautiful.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Irene, great use of space, I can just see all the servants making use of the workspace! I love all those little bits you have made/found to give life to the scene and add a 'story' particularly the top hat getting brushed!

    Andy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all your lovely comments - I'd better get on and finish it now!

    ReplyDelete