Thursday, 8 March 2012

The Exterior

This is Netherton as it stands at present.
















15 comments:

  1. Fantastic Irene,I adore your house . Now it's time to arrange the inside .Isn't it ???Hugs,Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Irene, I just wrote that I did not even dare to start ... You're doing a wonderful job (as usual!) And I'm absolutely enraptured by the elegance, simplicity and cleanliness of this facade. BEAUTIFUL!
    An affectionate hug from me
    Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is fantastic. I love it you have done a wonderful job on it congratulations.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Irene,
    This is a wonderful house !!! I wonder, you build the house and now you're doing the inside of the house?
    Hugs Dorien

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, Irene --it's fantabulous! I don't know what to say...the gracious, understated elegance of Netherton has bewitched my eye --and left me speechless.

    Applause!
    John

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very impressive.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Irene,

    That is a very handsome house! great work! I love all the architectural details that you have added, it makes this house unique! Not sure if it's just me, but I think that the house looks vaguely French in style.

    I guess that you'll be searching for little things to go inside at Birmingham next weekend!?

    Andy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Irene,
    It is absolutely fantastic! THe simple lines and details create such and elegant feel. Congratulations, you never dissapoint me!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Irene -- clean and attractive! Lovely details ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Irene, what a wonderful house to be doing. Your ideas are great as usual and I love all the techniques you use. You are truly an inspiration to me. LJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Irene,

    Look at all that beautiful detail! What a lot of work but my how you must be so happy with all your efforts, it look so elegant. Every detail thought of!
    Thank you for the tour of the exterior, i have thoroughly enjoyed it. I guess you will start on the interior soon. I can't wait!

    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a wonderful looking mansion and has oodles of style! I love the small lamps that you have by the front door, very attractive.

    I'm guessing the inside is next...now for the really fun part?!

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all! There's still a wee bit more to go before opening the doors. If I rattle through it too quickly there wont be anything left to show - lol.

      Delete
  13. Very, very elegant! Your house look wonderful! Does the porch come off to open the door?

    Anxious to see more,

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Irene you have worked wonders with the exterior - it looks wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete