Friday, 23 March 2012

The Servant's Entrance



Remember this?   I showed this door first when talking about Humbrol Paint.     Well, that's the inside of this:


The Servant's entrance.   It sits beneath the main front door in the basement under the pavement walkway.


I've even given them their own door bell - how nice am I?

8 comments:

  1. Estoy seguro de que te va a quedar una casa maravillosa, Irene!! Buen fin de semana!! Mini abrazos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Irene,
    Very generous of you to give them a bell. It looks super and I love your choice of color.
    Have a greatw eekend,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how you think about every small detail. Your work is stunning.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely and they are very lucky to get a door bell all to themselves!! ;)

    Andy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you have thought of every thing!!! Every little detail is Just lovely!

    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the doorbell, Irene. God forbid the "staff" couldn't get in to do their work!
    (I hope this comment finally gets through?)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Irene, do you need servants bells for the upstairs people? I know I have some somewhere....let me know.

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophia for your kind offer. I don't have any servants' bells in my stash so if you come across them, they'd be gratefully received - if not, it's fine.

      Simon - the gremlin must have taken himself elsewhere as your reply came through without any problem.

      Thanks everyone - I'm pretty pleased with the bell myself!

      Delete