A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my followers.
The trouble with having more than one blog means that occasions such as Christmas and New Year have to have more than one seasonal pic. Not this year! I know a few of you follow all three of blogs but some just follow one so if you see this pic more than once, I apologise!

Hi Irene! I admire that fact that you are able to juggle more than one blog at a time! KUDOS! :D
ReplyDeleteI wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too!
elizabeth
Dear Irene,
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs Dorien
¡Feliz Navidad y próspero año nuevo 2014! Un abrazo enorme, Irene!
ReplyDelete......ed anche qui, Buon Natale, Irene....ma anche "Buona Fine e Buon Inizio"!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteWishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful 2014.
ReplyDeleteHugs Maria
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too!
ReplyDeleteIlona
Seasons Blessings Irene!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Christmas and New Year x
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and yours!
ReplyDeleteGeneviève
Have a wonderful Christmas, Irene x
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Irene! Hope you have a wonderful day!
ReplyDelete