Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Spring Miniatura

It's always easy to shop for Netherton - as it's so big, I need lots of everything!  
 
I firmly believe you can never have enough chairs and I always buy chairs (barewood ones especially) whenever I can.
 
Also shown is a marble clock (non-working) from Halls Miniature Clocks, some decorative plates as I'm trying to build up a decent sized collection of those, a very detailed mincer, some cleaning products, an item for carrying books - I'm sure it has a name but I've no idea what it is and of course I just HAD to make a purchase from Art of Mini.   I bought a couple of other items from Janny's stand but they're for other properties.    The little baby box kit was a "thank you" gift put in with my purchases (which I thought was a nice touch) and much appreciated.
 

9 comments:

  1. Irene you got some lovely items - perfect in fact. Looking forward to seeing them in situ. Your chairs are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irene! You have such a great collection of minis in the photograph! I have to agree with your choice of the chairs and the mincer but ALL of the items are remarkable. The chairs have a beautifully shaped shield back and the legs are in perfect proportion. It's no wonder that you fell for them; they're Fabulous! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Irene! Your shopping looks like it was successful! I look forward to seeing what you do with those lovely chairs! And seeing the other pieces in situ is always a treat... (hint hint!) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Irene! Lovely purchases! I love those plates and the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spændende køb, jeg ser frem til at se hvad du vil bruge det hele til.
    Knus
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Between the elegant clock, the pretty plates, and the tiny mincer, I'm reminded of Queen Mary's dolls' house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see that you had a great time and did some wonderful shopping.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Irene
    Hope you have been well. I'm slowly but very surely catching up on everyone's posts.
    I love your purchases, especially the clock. And I agree about the chairs, though I could do with getting some more myself!
    Best wishes
    Simon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great purchases Irene!

    I hope you had a great time at the Spring fair, I didn't get a chance to go this year. Love the clock, and all those tiny things that add life to a miniature scene!

    Andy

    ReplyDelete