Tuesday, 1 April 2014

A Gift Received

 
A lovely surprise arrived in the post for me last week.   I was intrigued.   I wasn't expecting anything so imagine my delight when I opened the envelope and found these lovely little items.   They have been made for me by a mini mate, Aileen.    Aileen doesn't have a blog but I do know she's working on a large Georgian property.
 
 

There are tiny little seed bead "buttons" that can be undone.

 
 
 
More little seed bead buttons on the back of the frock
 

 
How she created these tiny little items, I will never know but I do applaud her patience.
 

 
Thank you Aileen.   I am delighted with them.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you…I'm super jealous! Such tiny knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irene! These are SPLENDID! Working with teeny tiny crochet is hard enough but working in White has to be a Challenge x 2! Your friend has a GIFT!
    Enjoy... I know you will!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smukke gaver, du er så heldig. Det hele passer så fint til din stil. Den lille kyse er ganske bedårende.
    Knus
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. Not only is this little set of clothes beautiful, it's even in scale! Most miniature clothing is hopelessly unrealistic (for obvious reasons of fabric thickness, difficulty in sewing tiny seams, etc.), but these pieces are spot-on.

    ReplyDelete