Following my recent trip to the York Fair, here is the result of the spree. I didn't get everything on the list but did get quite a bit that wasn't!
It was lovely to meet up with mini mates I only get a chance to see at these fairs and I also managed to squeeze in an afternoon of shopping on the Saturday. All in all, a very good weekend (and I didn't spend all the budget!).
I've added the site of those sellers that I can remember!
The parquet flooring is from Jennifer's of Walsall; pier mirror, laser cut frame and curtain hold backs; toilet roll and bathroom accessories Valerie Claire; wine bottle and silver stand; ceiling rose, white lace trim Tee Pee Crafts.
This sorry little item was found in a box of bits by a friend who knew I was looking for a "glass" topped display table. It was marked down in price because as well as looking a bit sad, the items inside were coming off. This find was very fortuitous as it is my intention to strip it of it's contents in any case and remove the base covering as I have a plan for this little item when I start working on the Library - more to follow!!


Oooh, that flooring is marvelous! Excellent mini shopping! :D
ReplyDeleteI love the display table and intrigued to see what you do with it. The parquet flooring looks great!
ReplyDeleteSimon
More good scores Irene! The display table was a great find.
ReplyDeleteOh Irene, I'm so interested to see what you've planned for the display cabinet!
ReplyDeleteAll the best
Vivian
I LOVE your parquet flooring too, Irene and I think that ALL of your purchases are Really lovely! I can hardly wait to see how you transform the glass display table but isn't it a Blessing to have your friends scouting and on the lookout for you? :D
ReplyDeleteelizabeth
Well done on the display case find - it is a particularly nice one and will scrub up well. Love the rest of your treasures too and am now off to Valerie Claire for a rummage for mirrors - still plaguing me. Marilyn
ReplyDeleteHello Irene,
ReplyDeleteThose are lovely pieces and I cannot wait to see what you do to the display case. I know it will be amazing.
Big hug
Giac