I had a great time at Miniatura, Birmingham this past weekend and came back with, what I think, are some great items. There were a couple of sellers whom I had hoped to see there, but weren't but that didn't hold me back and there were some new sellers selling lovely things who I would hope to see again.
So, here's what I've got and I've listed the seller where I can -
Skirting boards, J & A Supplies; fabric, The Silk Route, stripey fabric, Blue Riband Fabrics.
Framed picture and candlestick telephone, Truly Scrumptious; tap, Sussex Crafts; wallet, notebook and records, Karon Cunningham; Accounts Book, Dateman Books; Tea set, Victoria Fasken; boots; footstool; sandwiches, Country Contrast; parsley; china ornament, Ottervale China; urn; mirror, Elite Petite Interiors; and finally, the painting and lamp, The Little Dollhouse Company.
I'm not sure yet whether these fireplaces and chairs will find a home in Netherton or my other property Marsh Hall where they would fit in equally well, so I've posted them on both blogs! The fireplaces were from Eggers Delight and the chairs from Alison Davies Miniatures.
Finally, what I've decided has to be my best buy, is this little commissioned blue glass eye bath from Phil of Glasscraft. I've shown it against a 5p piece for scale and I am so pleased with this! Thank you Phil!




Hello again Irene,
ReplyDeleteMore wonderful finds. I love the tea set! Once again your purchases are all wonderful!
Big hug
Giac
We certainly visit the same vendors and we even have the same mirror - well I have the frame. I actually managed to not buy at the Silk Route and Blue Riband this time - must be a first! As always I covet everything you found. As for the eye bath, it is just the most perfect little gem ever. Congratulations on a great haul. Marilyn
ReplyDeleteThe striped fabric, old telephone, and the chairs are especially lovely! Excellent choices all around. :D
ReplyDeleteMore gorgeous things! I adore the Victoria Haslem tea set in that colour, I have the pale blue but the red is very tempting.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Simon
Ooooh, that eye-bath is awesome! And surely a unique treasure! The color is divine! I love to see all the specific items... like those old record albums.... they have so much vintage cachet! I am glad to hear you will be shopping more at York in November.... the vicarious pleasure is addictive!
ReplyDeleteVery nice stuff Irene! Shows are so much fun! And Alison Davies' stuff is just to die for - such beautiful pieces for an amazing price. They will look gorgeous no matter which property you choose.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful purchases! I can't wait to see them in hte house.
ReplyDeleteGeneviève
Excellent purchase! Wonderful tiny treasures.
ReplyDeleteSuch a MARVELOUS collection of Show Goodies! You always manage to come away with Really Interesting pieces such as the old-fashioned phone, eye bath and the old phonograph records, and OF COURSE - THOSE CHAIRS!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!!
elizabeth
MERRY CHRISTMAS IRENE!
ReplyDeleteHope your 2017 will be your BEST year YET :D
elizabeth