I've just received this award from Genevieve. Thank you so much! It is so nice of you to think of me and it brightened up my Monday
I now have to pass it on to six others. This is such a difficult task...............
Christine at Hollyhock Cottage
Sabiha at Sabs Mini Interiors
Sylvia at Lotjesdollshouse
Nina at Tudor Doll House
Brae at Otterine.com.blog

Thank you so much, Irene! I thoroughly enjoy what you are doing as well!
ReplyDeleteI found it! I had to google though - this blog isn't showing in your profile (or not the version I get anyway!)
DeleteThank you :D This is my first award ever and I'll need lots of careful thought for who to give it to in return. :)
You know that I love your work but I'll say it again anyway, you are one of the most talented miniaturists I know with the perfect eye for detail and I have learned so much from following your blogs.
Felicitaciones Irene!
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
I'm glad you enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteGeneviève
Hi Irene! Thank you so much for thinking of me with your award! I really appreciate it. ~Josje~
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for a well deserved award!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Thank you so much thinking about me:)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Sabihax